This video is in german but has english subs...This was made by Tortuga Member Bassflower its very clear to follow...
Last year, in January, I decided to have some fun and write a homebrew application using the EFL libraries. I decided to work on a homebrew manager.. basically a replacement to the XMB. It went really...
- LV1 peek/poke support
- PS1 disc backups support
- Direct Disc Access support
* Added new function in "Home" column - "* Install Package Files"
* Added new option in "Settings" - "Install Package Files Method"
- User can pick from either "Standard" or "PSN Style (bubble)" modes
- Bubble mode shows installable packages as PSN downloaded content in Game column (or under Rebug's Package Manager/PSN Content)
- To select a package file (*.pkg):
-- Use [* Install Package Files] option in Home column or
-- double click on a pkg file in mmOS/File Manager (when "bubble" method is used the PS3 will reboot)
* Fixed copying of AVCHD/Blu-ray movie backups from Video column
microsoft build halo mmcm review official announced call gets releases multiplayer homebrew details firmware x360 software released manager version xk3y beta xbox updated hardware sony team skyrim wiiu multiman available vita modern duty online live trailer rogero launch showtime edition repack warfare dead list kinect games free battlefield game hacks xecuter applications cobra player support media unofficial nintendo update release JoelLipman.Com