- LV1 peek/poke support
- PS1 disc backups support
- Direct Disc Access support
* Added new function in "Home" column - "* Install Package Files"
* Added new option in "Settings" - "Install Package Files Method"
- User can pick from either "Standard" or "PSN Style (bubble)" modes
- Bubble mode shows installable packages as PSN downloaded content in Game column (or under Rebug's Package Manager/PSN Content)
- To select a package file (*.pkg):
-- Use [* Install Package Files] option in Home column or
-- double click on a pkg file in mmOS/File Manager (when "bubble" method is used the PS3 will reboot)
* Fixed copying of AVCHD/Blu-ray movie backups from Video column
- Fixed bug that occurred when using ShowDVDTitleDuration
- Fixed bug that caused embedded subtitles to be displayed when subtitles are disabled
- Fixed bug in handling of filenames with embedded $ characters
HI GUYS, I TOOK A SHORT BREAK FROM POINTMAN, MY UPCOMING PS3 HOMEBREW VIDEO GAME, AND DECIDED TO INVESTIGATE WHAT SONY DID TO PREVENT CONDOR UPDATER FROM WORKING ON 4.XX. AFTER SOME COFFEE AND HAIR PULLING IT SEEMS THE CULPRIT WAS ONE OF MY PROTECTION CHECKS IMPLEMENTED IN V2.0, SO I RE-WROTE IT AND ADDED A NICE PIC1.PNG AND...
Recently PlayStation 3 developer Skiller of CodeMasters-Project.net (linked above) has made available CMP Auto Tools Version 6.3, which can be used to add in your own PS3 Cheats and make EBOOT patches.
Download: CMP Auto Tools Version 6.3 for PS3
To quote: About CMP Auto Tools Version 6.3:
CMP Auto tools has been fully update to Version 6.3. There...
nintendo updated mmcm releases online duty xecuter update edition multiman team wiiu showtime repack playstation unofficial free released beta launch microsoft media homebrew hacks player release kinect version support official vita dead sony x360 available game hardware halo firmware software announced multiplayer xbox gets warfare cobra games details 2011 call battlefield live manager applications list rogero review trailer build modern JoelLipman.Com