This video is in german but has english subs...This was made by Tortuga Member Bassflower its very clear to follow...
Last year, in January, I decided to have some fun and write a homebrew application using the EFL libraries. I decided to work on a homebrew manager.. basically a replacement to the XMB. It went really...
- LV1 peek/poke support
- PS1 disc backups support
- Direct Disc Access support
* Added new function in "Home" column - "* Install Package Files"
* Added new option in "Settings" - "Install Package Files Method"
- User can pick from either "Standard" or "PSN Style (bubble)" modes
- Bubble mode shows installable packages as PSN downloaded content in Game column (or under Rebug's Package Manager/PSN Content)
- To select a package file (*.pkg):
-- Use [* Install Package Files] option in Home column or
-- double click on a pkg file in mmOS/File Manager (when "bubble" method is used the PS3 will reboot)
* Fixed copying of AVCHD/Blu-ray movie backups from Video column
gets update hacks kinect multiman x360 sony applications games review releases cobra xecuter unofficial dead launch software skyrim warfare firmware halo released version announced rogero free repack list showtime mmcm microsoft multiplayer nintendo battlefield live updated vita beta game official duty modern homebrew details release hardware build online xbox player call manager media edition support available trailer wiiu xk3y team JoelLipman.Com