This video is in german but has english subs...This was made by Tortuga Member Bassflower its very clear to follow...
Last year, in January, I decided to have some fun and write a homebrew application using the EFL libraries. I decided to work on a homebrew manager.. basically a replacement to the XMB. It went really...
- LV1 peek/poke support
- PS1 disc backups support
- Direct Disc Access support
* Added new function in "Home" column - "* Install Package Files"
* Added new option in "Settings" - "Install Package Files Method"
- User can pick from either "Standard" or "PSN Style (bubble)" modes
- Bubble mode shows installable packages as PSN downloaded content in Game column (or under Rebug's Package Manager/PSN Content)
- To select a package file (*.pkg):
-- Use [* Install Package Files] option in Home column or
-- double click on a pkg file in mmOS/File Manager (when "bubble" method is used the PS3 will reboot)
* Fixed copying of AVCHD/Blu-ray movie backups from Video column
software xecuter kinect released vita details halo free xk3y x360 team version announced cobra modern unofficial review support nintendo hardware trailer warfare media battlefield official live call release multiplayer launch releases rogero player available build firmware online beta wiiu dead updated game microsoft list edition games manager homebrew gets multiman skyrim repack applications duty xbox sony hacks showtime mmcm update JoelLipman.Com