The OCD Pack

Emulators,FTP,Showtime etc..
    { VISITS } Views: 2554  Favorites Favorites: 0  Followers Followers: 1 
    Followers: opium2k

Reputation point: 85
    Novice

The OCD Pack

Postby opium2k » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:51 am

A long time ago in a galaxy far away I stumbled upon a theme for Gaia Manager by an artist called ztitus that unfortunately most people have never seen or used. I've always really liked this theme and finally decided to make something with a similar style since, as far as I can tell, it's no longer available. So I present The OCD Pack:

It started out as just a theme for multiMAN... and then I got a bit carried away. I followed that up with ones for Rogero Manager and all Twinaphex's emulators. At this point, I found a PS3 theme by ztitus with the same style as his Gaia theme and decided to see what it would look like to give all the homebrew on my PS3 a similar look. When that was done I figured I might as well make some for the rest of the homebrew out there.

Downloads:
    The emulator and backup manager themes can also be downloaded individually.
    Links are in the spoilers.

The OCD Pack (FULL)
    Spoiler:

The OCD Pack (EMU)

The OCD Pack (HB)
    Spoiler:

The OCD Pack (MANAGERS)

I haven't included the PS3 theme by ztitus but it is highly recommended since it pairs nicely with this pack. Download it HERE
    I've probably missed quite a few so if there are any you would like included let me know here or on twitter (@opium2k) and I'll update the packs.
    Lastly, A BIG thank you to Blackmill for granting me the use of his music in the video.

Return to PS3 Homebrew List