Register

Rogero Manager v8.5 / Solar Edition

Moderators: Rogero, bitsbubba

{ VISITS } Views: 39903  Favorites Favorites: 1  Followers Followers: 1 
    Favorites: jonnys
    Followers: psp_frank2
    Developer

Reputation point: 1387
    Sensei of KnowledgeSensei of KnowledgeSensei of KnowledgeSensei of KnowledgeSensei of KnowledgeSensei of KnowledgeSensei of KnowledgeSensei of KnowledgeSensei of KnowledgeSensei of Knowledge

Rogero Manager v8.5 / Solar Edition

Postby Rogero » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:16 am

First I want to thank the Anonymous original Open Manager coder for this talented piece of code,
    then the Payload Developers: Mathieulh, AerialX, Hermes, and Kakaroto for their efforts on improving the Payload,
    then all the Modified Open Manager coders: Moh_sakhaii, Dean, Jurai2, Drizztbsd and everybody else that i forgot...
    they all contributed in improving the OM to reach the way it is now, all efforts should be continued to make it better each day.

Rogero_Manager_v8.5_Solar_Edition.pkg ( Clicked 10295 times )

mirror :
    Rogero_Manager_v8.5_Solar_Edition.pkg ( Clicked 5031 times )

Version 8.5 (20/09/2011) ChangeLog from Version 8.4 (04/07/2011)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8.5.0 - Added Support for Rogero CFW V2 (to bypass the 3.70 spoof & activate the Payload).
    8.5.0 - Added Support for 3.70_Version_Spoofer_2.0_355 and future spoof versions.
    8.5.0 - Added Auto-Restart Option after Payload Type Change from Settings Menu.
    8.5.0 - Added the nice 3D Screensaver (Solar by the Graphics Artist CondorStrike).

Rogero_Manager_v8.4_CFW_MFW_3.55_3.41__Rebug_3.55.2

Version 8.4 (04/07/2011) ChangeLog from Version 8.3 (30/05/2011)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8.4.0 - Added the Option to Enable/Disable "Smart Scan" from Settings Menu [Select].
    8.4.0 - Added the Option to Refresh the Games List with [L3] when [Smart Scan] is Enabled.
    8.4.0 - Added Support for Rebug CFW 3.55.2 ("Rebug" Mode only) and 3.66_Version_Spoofer_2.0_355.
    8.4.0 - Added Support for MFW builder 3.66 spoof plug-in.

Please note that Rogero Manager v8.4 is not compatible with Rebug 3.41.2 or 3.66_Version_Spoofer_2.0_341
    (because the same version strings were used by Rebug for 3.41 and 3.55)

Original_Theme_Classic_Display_Mode.pkg compatible with version 8.3+ only

XMB Icon and Background different variations:

Classic_Icon___Transparent_Background.pkg compatible with version 8.3+ only

Classic_Icon___Black_Background.pkg compatible with version 8.3+ only

Classic_Icon___New_Background.pkg compatible with version 8.3+ only

New_Icon___New_Background.pkg compatible with version 8.3+ only

Home_Theatre_3D_Theme_By_CondorStrike.pkg
    compatible with version 8.3+ only

Dark_3D_Theme_by_Opium2K.pkg compatible with version 8.3+ only

Project Rogero Mayhem 3 v0.1 by Hitman43 compatible with version 8.3+ only

Rogero Manager 64 Themes Packages Thanks to Opium2K for his great work on the nice Themes.

Rogero Manager Mega Theme Pack with 64 Themes.zip Thanks to Moogie for preparing & Uploading the Mega Pack.

You can also preview the themes in the new thread by Opium2k here:
    Opium2ks-Rogero Manager Themes

Original_Theme_Geohot_Wutangrza.pkg

Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.3_CFW_MFW_3.55_3.41__Rebug_3.55.1_3.41.2

Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.3 (07/06/2011)
    ----------------------------------------------------
    This is a small application for the PlayStation(R)3 that can change the default Buttons Layout (Cross or Circle being the default Enter/Accept Button).
    It is useful for the JPN PS3 model owners to make "X"/Cross the Default [Enter/Accept] Button like the USA/EUR PS3 Models.
    1.3.0 - Added Support for 3 new PS3 Models.
    1.3.0 - Fixed a text message error from previous version.
    1.2.0 - Added Support for Rebug CFW 3.41.2 / 3.55.1
    1.2.0 - Added Support for more PS3 models (Metal Gear Solid Special Edition)
    1.1.0 - Added Support for fewer PS3 models that didn't work with version 1.0
    1.1.0 - added the Geohot/Wutangrza compatible package as requested by some users.
    1.0.0 - It is compatible with PS3 FW Version 3.41 & 3.55 only.
    1.0.0 - It checks for the PS3 FW version automatically and can detect it even if a spoof was applied.
    1.0.0 - Many errors checking routines are applied before changing any parameters.

Rogero_Manager_v8.3_CFW_MFW_3.55_3.41__Rebug_3.55.1_3.41.2

Rogero_Manager_v8.3_OFW_MFW_3.15.pkg

Rogero_Manager_v8.3_Geohot_Wutangrza_3.55.pkg

Rogero_Manager_v8.3_elf.rar

Version 8.3 (30/05/2011) ChangeLog from Version 8.2 (12/03/2011)
    8.3.0 - Added Support for 2 connected USB drives with the Games List Filtering [L2+R2+L1].
    8.3.0 - Games List Filtering Last State is now saved & restored on Startup (showing HDD, USB or ALL Games).
    8.3.0 - Added proper spoof detection for any CFW version, both original & spoofed versions are shown.
    8.3.0 - Added [USB Mount] support for FW 3.15,now works on OFW/CFW ver 3.15, 3.41 and 3.55 .
    8.3.0 - Added a Smart-Scan function that provides fast Startup/Games Listing if no devices change occurred.
    8.3.0 - Added the Option to Enable/Disable "Notification Dialogs" from Settings Menu [Select].
    8.3.0 - Added the Option to Enable/Disable "Background Music" from Settings Menu [Select].
    8.3.0 - Added more Optimization to the Game Copy function/Showing the Progress-Bar for all Games copied.
    8.3.0 - Added a new 3D like Display Mode, the "Home Theatre". Credits to "CondorStrike" the great artist behind it.
    8.3.0 - Added the Option to Show/Hide Games List with [L3] for the new "Home Theatre" Display Mode.
    8.3.0 - Added Support for "Hermes v4/Syscall8" payload to version 3.41/3.55. Credits/Respect to "Hermes".
    8.3.0 - Added Support for "PL3" payload to version 3.15/3.41. Credits to Anonymous for his great "Payloader3".
    8.3.0 - Added Support to multiMAN's [XMB Last Game Played] shortcut, Last played Game can be mounted from XMB.
    8.3.0 - Added Support for Loading USB Games with Big/Split-files by caching the Split-Files to internal HDD.
    8.3.0 - Added Support for [Ext/USB Game Data Install] it can be Enabled/Disabled for a Game using [L1+R3].
    8.3.0 - [Split-Files caching] & [Ext/USB Game Data Install] implementation is 100% compatible with multiMAN :
    - both managers will share the same folders to preserve HDD space. Credits/Respect to Dean/multiMAN's Author.
    8.3.0 - Added the Option to Delete specific Game's cached files (Split-Files & USB Data Install) with [Start].
    8.3.0 - Added Support for the Left Analog Stick (Up/Down same as L2/R2 = Fast Scroll, Left/Right = Page up/down).
    8.3.0 - Added the option to Restart the Manager with [Start+Select] to refresh the Games List/Settings if needed.
    8.3.0 - Fixed a bug in the FTP Server which prevented some FTP clients from connecting, thanks to Plastrd.

you can preview all the Themes Thumbnails/Preview here : Rogero Manager Themes Depository

Themes Installation/Removal:
    - Install the theme package and start Rogero Manager to have the theme loaded automatically.
    - Simply install another theme over the current or re-install Rogero Manager to have the original theme back.

Rogero_Manager_v8.2_Waninkoko_Kmeaw__3.55__3.41.pkg

Rogero_Manager_v8.2_Wutangrza_Geohot__3.55.pkg

ChangeLog: 13/03/2011
    8.2.0 - Added Games List Filtering with [L2+R2+L1] to show HDD Games, USB Games or All Games.
    (works with only one external HDD attached at a time)
    8.2.0 - Added Manager support for spoofing CFW versions to 3.50, 3.56 and 3.60.
    8.2.0 - Added [USB Mount] support for FW 3.41,now works on OFW/CFW ver 3.41 and CFW ver 3.55.
    8.2.0 - Added [USB Mount] support for Disk-Less loading, start game from app_homePS3_GAME.
    8.2.0 - Added [USB Mount] support for spoofed CFW (3.50/3.56/3.60), now works with spoofed CFWs.
    8.2.0 - Added the Option to Enable/Disable "Blurring of Games List Background" from Settings.
    8.2.0 - Added more Optimization of the Game Copy function with some bugs fixed.
    8.2.0 - Changed the caching mechanism to a much optimized one resulting in an overall speed improvement.
    8.2.0 - Changed Auto-Fix Game's folder/files Permissions to always on,it will run auto only if needed.
    8.2.0 - Re-Added Fix-Permissions for the entire Games folder on internal or external drive with [L1+R3].
    8.2.0 - Re-Added the Option to Enable/Disable "Clear History" from Settings(per user request).
    8.2.0 - Re-Added the Option to select default "Game Backup Folder" internal/external from Settings.
    8.2.0 - Fixed the bug that prevented the manager from saving the "Animation" Setting correctly.
    8.2.0 - Fixed the bug with some Games "Title Name" dumped from BD-ROM that caused a problem with FTP.
    8.2.0 - Fixed the Game Background Image Loading Enable/Disable from Settings to allow custom themes usage.
    It is not the years in your life that count. It is the life in your years.

Site Admin

Reputation point: 180
    NoviceNovice

Re: Rogero Manager v8.4

Postby condorstrike » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:55 pm

As always great work Rogero, very nice, sleek and stable as always.
    and beautiful using HT theme. :p CAW!
    CAW!

Developer

Sensei of KnowledgeSensei of KnowledgeSensei of KnowledgeSensei of KnowledgeSensei of KnowledgeSensei of KnowledgeSensei of KnowledgeSensei of KnowledgeSensei of KnowledgeSensei of Knowledge

Postby Rogero » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:17 pm

as requested by some users, I just updated the first post with some XMB Icon/Background variations:

XMB Icon and Background different variations:

Classic_Icon___Transparent_Background.pkg compatible with version 8.3+ only

Classic_Icon___Black_Background.pkg compatible with version 8.3+ only

Classic_Icon___New_Background.pkg compatible with version 8.3+ only

New_Icon___New_Background.pkg compatible with version 8.3+ only

HBIC

Reputation point: 663
    SkilledSkilledSkilledSkilledSkilledSkilledSkilled

Postby windrider » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:55 pm

Rogero
    I wasn't sure which forum you will be on the most, so I am posting what I posted on PS3crunch

Rogero
    I am not sure if its just me.. I installed Rogero 8.4 when you released it, but just today tried the " 8.4.0 - Added the Option to Refresh the Games List with [L3] when [Smart Scan] is Enabled."

Well I have Smart Scan Enabled, but don't see the option to Refresh Games List with [L3]

I do however still have the 'Select + Start ' option that works.

I am currently running CFW 3.41 with PS3Key

On another note... I have ordered a Cobra USB dongle and am going to try your manager with it when I get it.
    If we all are here to help others , then what exactly are others here for?

ImageImage

Forum rules

Reputation point: 95
    Novice

Postby iGoTiT4FrEe » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:09 am

windrider wrote:Rogero
    I wasn't sure which forum you will be on the most, so I am posting what I posted on PS3crunch

Rogero
    I am not sure if its just me.. I installed Rogero 8.4 when you released it, but just today tried the " 8.4.0 - Added the Option to Refresh the Games List with [L3] when [Smart Scan] is Enabled."

Well I have Smart Scan Enabled, but don't see the option to Refresh Games List with [L3]

On another note... I have ordered a Cobra USB dongle and am going to try your manager with it when I get it.

Hey windrider ,I know Rogero isnt about atm ,he is sleeping but iv left him a note about your problem so check back i a few and he should be around ;)

PS. Welcome to the site btw

Developer

Postby Rogero » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:17 am

windrider wrote:Rogero

Rogero

Welcome Windrider to the new forum :)

The L3 button which is used to show/hide the Games List now will also refresh/scan the list for new games, but the Theme don't have the Label showing "Refresh" because this was added as a fix after the themes were already released. And L3 is so much easier to use then the Restart combo [select+start]

Nice to hear about your Cobra USB too, let us know how it works for you when u have it.
    Cheers

HBIC

Reputation point: 663
    SkilledSkilledSkilledSkilledSkilledSkilledSkilled

Postby windrider » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Rogero, I think I was having a Blonde moment as I tried the L3 button tonight and it works perfectly. I think I was pressing R3 lol, or something... :lol:

Anyway will let you know when I get my Cobra USB, it shouldn't be long.

Thanks iGoTiT4FrEe for the welcome. I found this site because of Rogero, and am liking it so far. Very nice layout and theme. :D
    If we all are here to help others , then what exactly are others here for?

ImageImage

Forum rules

Random avatar

Reputation point: 0

Postby Danat » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Hi Rogero.
    Any progress on smth related to ReBug3.41 being compatible with RM 8.4 ? ;)

Developer

Postby Rogero » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Danat wrote:Hi Rogero.
    Any progress on smth related to ReBug3.41 being compatible with RM 8.4 ? ;)

Hello Danat,
    Welcome to the new forum :)

About Rebug 3.41 and RM8.4 , the PS3 Version spoofing strings used by team Rebug for both FW versions 3.41 and 3.55 are the same, so the manager while booting and checking the current FW version won't be able to differentiate between Rebug3.41 and Rebug3.55....
    But In case you still need to be on Rebug3.41, maybe I could fix that by adding a manual FW selection Dialog when Rebug3.41/Rebug3.55 are detected, so you can tell the manager which one you're actually using so it will load the correct Payload accordingly.
    I will implement this as soon as I have some free time, I've been working really hard for the last 2 months and still...

Cheers.

Random avatar

Reputation point: 0

Postby Danat » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:39 pm

maybe I could fix that by adding a manual FW selection Dialog when Rebug3.41/Rebug3.55 are detected, so you can tell the manager which one you're actually using so it will load the correct Payload accordingly.

eh, other users will hate me for being forced to always select proper ReBug version on RM startup ;). Unless this dialog would only appear once after RM pkg install (like new versions are usually installed) or smth.

I've been working really hard for the last 2 months and still...
    I thought you were on vacation all this time ;). too bad then ;)

Next

Return to Rogero Manager