The news came down from high above mmCM now works for all firmware. This includes 3.41 OFW+dongle, 3.41MFW, 3.55 Cobra/Kmeaw/Tb/Rebug/Ofw . Cobra functions won't work for regular firmwares like KMEAW/REBUG/TB/OFW, but users will be updated to the newest "multiMAN" version. Many awesome features have been added and make mmCM essential to any PS3 user. Check out the
changelog below, as well as grabbing from the download links. Seems the Ps3 Scene might be getting a heart beat once again...
Changelog (for users updating from multiMAN 02.09.02 to multiMAN/mmCM 04.00.00):
* Added function "Create ISO from folder"
* Support for *.0/.31, *.001/.032, *.66600/.66631 split file formats
* Join split files in file manager (select and copy the first file to get the rest joined)
* New display mode "XBDM" - XBOX Dash Clone
* Added option "Detect Game Title in ISO Images" to allow using ISO filenames and *not* scan for game names in local database
* Improved scanning for retro roms/iso and covers (populating the Retro column)
* New THEME format (.thm). One theme - one file. Easy installation within multiMAN/mmCM without going to XMB to install theme pkg files.
* mmTM - Easy to use PC application to create thm files from folders (separate download).
* multiMAN/mmCM will try to read disc volume labels and display in VIDEO column (BD/DVD entry) and in other display modes.
* Added indication (rotating refresh icon next to the column icon) when multiMAN/mmCM is loading/extracting title thumbnails (XMMB mode)
* Added pop-up notifications when new versions of multiMAN/mmCM and Showtime are available for download
* Added pop-up notification when running low on disc space (less than 1GB on internal HDD)
* Added pop-up notification when multiMAN/mmCM successfully connects to nethost folders during startup (/net_host# in File Manager)
* Added support for downloading themes in a background thread (pop-up messages will notify user when download starts and completes)
* Added support for copying big (4+GB) files in File Manager to USB drives. multiMAN/mmCM will split source file when copying to USB.
* Changed option "Link Video Library to Showtime" - it will only create links for XMB Video files, but will not start Showtime
* Added shortcut (virtual folder) "XMB Video Files" when browsing HDD/USB drives in VIDEO column
* Added "Showtime Font Preference" option to select 10 different fonts for SHOWTIME media player (GUI and Subtitles)
* Added support to extract PSP CSO (compressed ISO) files in XMMB/XBDM display modes and File Manager (extracted image is saved in /dev_hdd0/PSPISO)
* Added shortcut to ISO folder when browsing external USB devices (PSP connected with memory stick /ISO folder, containing CSO and ISO files)
* Added music playback fade-out when leaving multiMAN/mmCM
* Added download progress indication in XMMB/XBDM modes - Web column. An entry will show current download filename and percentage of completion.
* Added TextViewer in File Manager (supported files colored in light blue). Supports viewing of ANSI/UTF plain text files.
* TextViewer controls: L1/R1 - PageUp/PageDown, L2/R2 - zoom out/in (50%-250%), R3 - change font, UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT - scroll/pan, L1/R1+SELECT - skip to start/end of file
* Added support for browsing Video, Games, Favorites and Retro (ROMS/PS1/PS2/PSP) in "Coverflow" display mode. Change content mode with UP/DOWN.
* Improved performance when extracting CSO to ISO and when creating ISO files from folders
* SIXAXIS gyroscope affects screensaver mode (wave/tilt the controller to navigate the starfield)
* Improved "Coverflow" display mode
Download: mmCM ver 04.00.00 UPD (20120112).rar (11.85 MB)
Download: mmCM ver 04.00.00 FULL (20120112).rar (184.72 MB)