Playing PSP backups
Initial setup: install the “Cobra-USB_PSP-Launcher.pkg” package available on http://www.cobra-usb.com.
Do not run this package when you see the “NO GAME” icon or the ps3 will crash/reboot.
Once PSP-Launcher is installed, follow these instructions to play a psp backup:
1. Start Cobra USB Manager from XMB.
2. Press square five times to change to PSP mode (four times if PS2 is not enabled).
3. Choose the backup from the list and press X.
4. Cobra USB Manager will mount the backup and exit. Now PSP-Launcher has the icon of the PSP
backup and you can start the game from there.
Cobra USB Manager uses the following directories for PSP backups:
Allowed format are:
• ISO, the typical backup format used by the psp homebrew community. CSO format is not
supported yet. EBOOT.BIN in the iso can be either encrypted or decrypted.
- Savedata loading/saving fails: this problem will be addressed in a future update.
- Not all games play: the emulator is not perfect, but we fixed some sony bugs on it and it now
loads more games that it originally did. In the future, we expect to be able to do more patches
to increase its compatibility.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest