Crediar has just released DIOS MIOS v2.0. Not to be confused with DIOS MIOS lite which loads Gamecube games from SD, DIOS MIOS v2.0 allows loading of Gamecube games from fat32 USB drives on backwards compatible Wii consoles.
Just a reminder,this DM2.0 release is indeed a public beta. So If something doesn't work you can blame it on the ones that leaked quadforce!
- Load Gamecube ISOs from USB device
- Load extracted Gamecube ISOs from USB device
- Load Gamecube Discs
- Emulate Memorycard (NoMoreMemory)
- Cheat codes
- USBGecko debugging
- Changeable configuration of various settings
- Reset/Power off via GC controller key combo
- Real-NAND and emu-NAND support
- Added EHCI retry code, which should fix a few more USB devices that weren't working before.
- Fixed a DSI crash when using the progressive mode.
- Fixed prog mode patch
- Fixed a bug which prevented the SRAM settings to be flushed
- Added a patch which fixes a green screen in certain cases
- Improved the USB/EHCI code, it now retries if an USB device fails to initialise.
- Fixed some memory leaks
Download and FAQ: