for 4.XX CFW
= CHANGE LOG
Version 1.03 (28/10/2013)
- disable CFW (2 complementary algorithms);
- delete execution history (at psnpatch startup);
- install EDATs;
- unlock PSN (C00) game demos;
- Left/Right selects between valid user accounts (displaying user name);
WARNING: New button mapping (to accommodate newer functions).
(first public release)
- spoof IDPS;
- spoof PSID;
- disable CFW;
- delete execution history
- install RAPs;
This is a small app made by KW and inspired in the works of stoker25 (psidpatch) and user (psnope).
The major objective is to spoof the console Id and disable cfw syscalls extensions in order to make your system more "safe" to go into the psn.
(Note that MORE safe doesn't mean IT IS safe !).
Additionally, you can also install RAPs and EDATs and unlock psn game demos.
Starting from psidpatch simple interface with the functionalities of psnope.
New algorithms specially made for CFW disable and valid user account search.
= Major Functions:
- Spoof IDPS (console ID)
- Spoof PSID
- Disable cfw syscalls (emulates official firmware)
- Deletes game launch history (deletes the records of the last games used);
- Install RAPs and EDATs.
- Unlock PSN (c00) game demos.
= How to use:
Just install and run. A simple interface will guide you trough.
= CFW DISABLE / REMOVE SYSCALLS
You can execute the app directly after install.
This will allow you to remove cfw syscalls and delete execution history.
Removing syscall will simulate a official firmware version improving protection level against PSN bans.
Note that after doing this, some homebrew programs (like multiman) will refuse to execute.
Just mount the game backup you want BEFORE using PSNPATCH to disable cfw.
After CFW is disabled you can play the mounted game backup but cannot mount another one.
This "cfw disabling" will only be active until next ps3 reboot.
(3 beeps will inform of the cfw removal success).
= SPOOF CONSOLE ID (IDPS):
If you want to spoof idps and psid, you need to the edit the PSNPATCH.cfg file
(see example).PSNPATCH will scan 2 locations in the following order:
Press SQUARE just to spoof both idps and psid.
Press CROSS to do a "ALL IN ONE": Spoof idps and psid, disable cfw syscalls and delete execution history.
(3 beeps will inform of the success disabling cfw).
= INSTALLING RAPS AND EDATS:
When PSNPATCH starts, it will search for the first valid user account (usually it will be '1', but it can be a different value).
Place RAPs and/or EDATs in the folder configured in PSNPATCH.cfg (usually /dev_usb0/exdata/ in a usb stick placed on the right most ps3 port).
Press L1 - a log will be displayed on-screen listing the processed games by file type
- Note 1: Advisable not process more than 20 files at the same time.
- Note 2: Once the RAPs and EDATs are installed, you can remove them form the USB stick.
- Note 3: RAPs and EDATs are installed in one user account but available to all users.
- Note 4: RAPs are installed with the current IDPS (original or spoofed) and will only work with that IDPS active !
- Note 5: EDATs are IDPS independent.
= UNLOCK PSN GAME (C00) DEMOS:
PSNpatch can unlock game demos of c00 type.
For each unlocked game there will be created a new EDAT.
Press R1 - A list of unlocked games will be displayed on screen.
= QUICK USE
If you don't want the user interface, just execute PSNPATCH and keep pressed L1 or TRIANGLE until 3 beeps or get back to the XMB.
= FIRMWARE VERSIONS COMPATIBILITY:
PSNPATCH should be compatible with every 4.XX version.
It is independent of the CFW "flavour" (rebug, rogero, habib, steve, etc).
Tested with 4.21, 4.25, 4.30, 4.41, 4.46 and 4.50.
It should be compatible with future firmware releases, as it uses standard syscalls to process the spoofing method.
It does the cfw disabling by searching and disabling the known "unofficial”syscalls 6,7,8,9,10,35,36. Equal to every 4.X firmware until now.
= TESTING IF PSNPATCH WORKS WITH YOUR SYSTEM:
IF you want to be sure psnpatch works in your system:
- edit pasnpatch.cfg to define new idps and psid. Put it in the root of a usb stick and place it in the rightmost ps3 usb port.
- Run psnpatch keeping L1 pressed until you ear 3 beeps or got back to XMB.
- If the system beeped, it means that the cfw disabling was successful.
- You can re-run psnpatch. It should give you an error complaining about cfw syscalls not found and it will display the current idps and psid values.
- You can also run Multiman, Irismanager or any other syscall-dependent homebrew: they will all complain about an unsupported firmware version
= REMEMBER !
Never execute any homebrew WHILE connected to the PSN !
And the safest way to keep being banned is to be offline !!!
stoker25 for psidpatch.
user for psnope.
flatz, fail0verflow, snowydev, JuanNadie, EXE.trim.ALL, and all other for EDAT signing algorithms
PSNpatch condemns piracy !
Use PSNpatch only for legally obtained games.
Source and Download: Tortuga Cove Forums
user for psnope
I have been using psidpatch for sometime.
You will still need a new idps and it will work.
Thanks for the post, I really wanted to go online with my PS3 as to play fifa or any other racing games thank you very much, but being a noob its hard for me to understand the terms mentioned over here, can anyone help me out as to let me know the procedure starting from on how to install the app and use it? or a noob friendly tutorial would be much appreciated..
thanks a lot for everyone who has worked upon this release. much appreciated
updated hacks showtime free build sony official edition multiplayer battlefield media beta skyrim unofficial x360 call announced kinect player game list software nintendo hardware applications details releases homebrew update firmware available version modern confirmed dead duty vita rogero released cobra launch multiman wiiu repack microsoft live team review warfare mmcm games xbox support trailer manager halo 2011 online xecuter release JoelLipman.Com