We got an email in today announcing the news Matirx Trident. What can it do you ask? (pause for effect.............................................)
It will allow you to run 3 independent 16mb nands. WOW thats all we got to say. Read More Below!!!!!
The TRIDENT will transform your Xbox360 16 MB NAND in 3 independent 16 MB banks that can be read and write with any available SPI reader/writer solution using software tools like Nandpro 2.0 and Nandpro 3.0.
The trident can work together with any Glitcher solution present in the market. A flat cable is supplied to directly connect it to the Matrix Glitcher II, for enhanced performances.
It features a quick solder board solution for the Trinity slim and an external switch with led indicators to quickly choose which one of the THREE banks of NAND to use.
With the Matrix Trident you can assign one bank to the Original NAND, the second bank to boot a modified dashboard and the third NAND bank to boot Xell or a second dashboard.
Whether you use it for fun or for hacking purposes, the Trident is going to be the tool of choice to add extra NAND capacity to your Xbox360.
- Allows for the use of 3 Independent banks of NAND on the Xbox 360.
- No need to cut any tracks on the Xbox360 motherboard.
- External switch to quickly change among the 3 NANDs
- Compatible with every glitching solution present in the market, including Matrix Glitcher II.
- Compatible with any xbox360 with 16 MB NAND.
- Easy to install thanks to quicksolder point design.
- Blocks can be read / write with any SPI hardware present in the market.
- Compatible with Nandpro 2.0 and 3.0 software.
Finally for console owners that had the RGH feature disabled due to recent
14717 dashboard upgrade we have the following announcements:
A new solution to re-enable RGH and Trident Style additional NAND on Fat consoles is under advanced development.
A working solution is already under test and we will release it right after completing all the needed tests. Fortunately, due to hardware difference, the changes on Slim were not as drastical as the one implemented on the Fat.
The Matrix Team!