With this new release cOz brings us into the new era of DashLaunch, the installer is much more user friendly now then it has ever been and has got some nice graphics.
Dash Launch 3.00 (beta)
It's been 8 weeks of hard work since the V2 project was retired, I hope it
was worth it for you all as bringing this rewrite has added no signifigant
option feature gains over previous versions, but is aimed at accesibility.
Currently the project supports the following console locales:
English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish,
Portugese, Russian, Chinese (simplified and traditional)
Currently supplied translations: English, French, Portugese
The skin pack includes the sources used to skin dash launch as well as the
string files if anyone wishes to create a translation to one of the above
languages (inlcuding English, as I know my explanations are not always easy to
understand.) Also included is a c# based editor for the string files to assist
External fonts, background image and skins may be used by this,
simply place skin.xzp and/or font.ttf and/or background.png (1020x720) beside
default.xex. If neither location has a font file supplied the system font
on flash will be used.
Welcome to The Next Level
- as with V1->V2 this is a nearly complete restructure and rewrite, expect bugs
- rewrote all hooks and tasks to be unhookable/stopable
- installer can now unload any existing v3 xex and/or start dash launch without rebooting console
- installing over v2 or installing patch updates still requires reboot
- setup exports for managing all options from external programs
- stop exception recovery from firing a new launch/bubble message more than once in a ~4s window
- add 'configapp' path, if it exists going to miniblades -> system settings will start this program
- rewrote installer a little to be marginally better
- ini category [quicklaunchbuttons] is now simply [paths]
- add 'nonetstore' option (hides network storage in disk dialogs)
- hook XexpVerifyXexHeaders and XexpLoadImage to detect retail encrypted xex with bad signature
and fix the image key (thanks Anthony!)
- safereboot is no longer tied to fatalfreeze, reboot requests when this is set to false will be
redirected to jtag friendly (but hard on hardware) methods
- added in glitch2 patches, restructured embedded patch sets to be a munged file instead of individual
- fixed fakelive to get past app gold check (still does not work, can't connect to server) and no longer
try to reply to profile info requests with a hardcoded online xuid
- added french translation - thanks to Razkar!
- added portugese translation - thanks to SpkLeader!
- added translation c# GUI - thanks to Swizzy!
Source and Download: EMS