After a lot of work, xeBuild brings together ggbuild and fbbuild into
a single application for building glitch, jtag and clean retail or devkit images.
- add in corona support files for 15575 and 14719, thanks again to Team Xecuter's
RGH crew for for providing the exploitable BLs!
- more info output at final info summary
- various non critical bug fixes (there is no reason to rebuild existing images)
- STAY THE HELL OFF LIVE! Nuff said, we're not you're mum.
How To Use:
- See individual folders for lists of files to provide
- if desired provide replacement cpu and 1bl keys in text files
- open a command window in the xeBuild directory
- on the command line type, for example:
example - if you provided keys in appropriate text files
xeBuild.exe -t glitch -c falcon -d myfalcon myfalconout.bin
-t glitch = build a glitch type image
-c falcon = use falcon bl and patch set
-d myfalcon = a folder is present called "myfalcon" with per machine files, this uses it
myfalconout.bin = the file that will be produced
- type xeBuild.exe -? for command line info
-take original console dump, put it in mytrinity folder as nanddump.bin
-set CPU key and 1BL key in ini file, verify LDV from nanddump.bin matches console fuses
if not set cfldv in ini file
-build (xeBuild.exe -t glitch -d mytrinity -f 13599), flash and hopefully life is good
Just a word on the format... the ini parser is not very robust, the files need
to be plain ASCII, everything after a ; on a line is ignored, and spaces are
not acceptable (they get removed).
Things like CPU key and 1BL key, if present in the per box ini file need not be
placed anywhere else.