*** RGH 1 IS NOT in this build it will be finished in 12 days when tydye returns be patient please! ***
Corona Support Thanks Razkar for the Video :
What is RGLoader?
RgLoader is a modified Development kit kernel for RGH and Jtag modified Xbox 360 consoles.
You will get all the features you would with an official development kit, except features which require
a sidecar or extended memory. Some features such as Kernel Debugging can be replicated using the UART
or Ethernet port.
RgLoader also brings some Retail features as it is a hacked development Kernel. They will be listed
**RGLoader is still BETA please use at your own risk , we are not responsible if you brick your console.**
This is likely the last BETA of RGLoader/RGBuild, and there may be a longer wait until the next build so we have
tried to add as many useful features into this build as possible. We wanted to thank all the BETA testers in #rgloader and
#rgloader-dev. You really helped us get this build debugged and ready for release quickly.
Rgloader is built, maintained, and supported by real people with lives outside of IRC and Internet Forums.. We
do this as a hobby, but servers, ZNCs, test systems etc all cost money. If you like the software and can spare a dollar or two,
please click the 'donate' button found on the RGbuild Launcher used to launch the image builder.
Efnet IRC in either the #rgloader or #rgloaderdev channels for live support.
http://www.rgloader.com for our official support forum.
http://forum.dayton360mods.com/forumdis ... Loader-Dev .. Team-member Juggahax0r's support forum
- Dynamic and opensource patches. All patches and binaries get compiled at runtime in RGBuild. Feel free
to modify (at your own risk) any source files in \patches.
- Runtime patching with RGLoader.xex... You can think of this in very simple terms as a dashlaunch like add-on..
- JTAG SUPPORT - Sorry to bring this up, but a lot of people still have fully working Jtag
systems , and are very glad to be able to run it as a Devkit.
- XELL boots with a power on with the eject button for Libxenon homebrew support, and Rawflash access to update easily.
- Corona 16MB motherboard support
- Kernel 15574 is now the default kernel. RDPC should work ... Along with being able to play all the newest games.
Rgloader Runtime Patcher:
- Adds extra patches for xam or any other exe/dll in memory.
- Allows more runtime access and control of patches. Loads rgloader.ini from the
hard drive root or USB flash drive root.
- Block_Live_Dns = Blocks xbox live DNS so you can't "phone home"
- Boot_Animation_Path = \SystemRoot\RGL_bootanim.xex - Custom Bootanim.xex location.
- Boot_Animation_Movie = Hdd:\\bootanim.wmv - Custom Bootanimation file
- Map_USB_Mass = Makes all usb devices and extended partitions show up in xbox neighborhood
- Default_Dashboard = Sets the default dashboard
- No_Sign_Notice = Disables xbox live signin error notice
- Redirect_Xshell_Start_But = Redirects the xshell start button dashboard launch
- Retail_Profile_Encryption = Enables retail profiles on devkit kernel (BETA)
***WARNING: This ^^ may corrupt live profiles! Do not enable this patch if you have profiles you want to keep clean!***
Custom Boot Animation:
- This feature was made specifically with the user in mind. Instead of locking it to a predetermined video, we left it up to the
end user to decide how you want your boot animation to look. There is a default rgloader bootanim, but any WMV should work.
We need some feedback from users on what codecs inside the WMV actually work the best , but so far it seems anything works
Here is an example of a custom boot animation one of our testers made for his limited edition console:
- Full LAN and UART debugging with all the SDK debugging tools.
- XBOX neighborhood browsing and launching of applications.
- No ping limit by default.
- DevKV support -Dummy generation through RGBuild. (will not get on PNET)
- All XEX limits removed, and retail keys added (launches Retail XeXs)
- Full memory editing capabilities. RTE without running an xex for game modding such as COD
and HALO etc ...
- Xbmovie video screen captures (Very Slow even on a real XDK)
- Debug game build support - unreleased games , test builds , Debug BETAs etc ....
- DVD Auth patch - Retail game discs will spin up and play, burned games if your drive is flashed
including AP2.5 games and XGD3.
- Media, Region, minimum version , etc limits have all been removed for xexs
- NO ping limit for System link for Xlink/Xbslink gaming..
- FCRT restriction is removed so you can use any drive you like.
- Devlink supported to connect with retail consoles.
- Retail Avatar support.
- Retail profile support with patch enabled in rgloader.ini **Careful can corrupt LIVE profiles read previous warning**
- Xell On Eject for bad flash correction (almost impossible to brick)
- Recovery disc blocking (protects against bad recoveries or just running them at all)
- Shadow booting is disabled.
- LIVE DNS blocking. (PNET blocking).
- Dummy/Fake KV generation
- RGbuild+ .......?
"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past" - George Orwell - '1984'